£250.00 per week for the low season
rising to £515.00 for the high season
The bungalow lets are from Saturday to Saturday.
A deposit of £100 is required within seven days of booking with the balance due four weeks before letting commences.
We welcome well-behaved dogs by arrangement at no additional charge. This is on the condition you do not leave them alone in the cottage whilst you are out, they are treated with Frontline and any damage incurred will be fully reimbursed to the Bungalow owners.
Winter short breaks and late availability deals are available, please contact us for details - by e-mail to email@example.com or telephone 01471 844327
The Bungalow is a no-smoking cottage
Our full Terms and Conditions are shown below:
1. Period of Hire: letting commences at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10.00am on the day of departure. The house is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named in the reservation request.
2. Booking and Payment: a firm booking is accepted following a written request either by email or letter and our confirmation of availability. Unless otherwise stated a deposit of £100 of the rental fee is payable when a booking is made. The balance shall be payable four weeks before the commencement of the letting period. For bookings made less than four weeks in advance full payment is required at the time of booking. Acceptable methods of payment are cheques drawn on a UK bank account, cash or by direct bank transfer by prior arrangement.
3. Cancellations: should a cancellation be made by the client we will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If we are successful in doing so a full refund will be made, if not the deposit will be forfeited by the client. If cancellation occurs less than four weeks prior to hire and we unable to re-let for the period a 100% fee will be forfeited by the client.
4. Services: heating, hot water, electricity, bedlinen and towels are included in the weekly tariffs quoted.
5. Numbers of Persons using the property: the number of persons occupying the property should not exceeed the maximum number of beds. Sub-letting is strictly prohibited.
6. Complaints: should there be any cause for complaint during or after a period of letting, please let us know immediately. Additionally we would welcome any feedback that may help us to improve our service to future guests so please do let us have your comments or suggestions.
7. Breakage or Damage: we kindly ask that any items damaged should be replaced or appropriately remunerated for. Please advise us of any breakages or damage that should occur during your stay.
8. Care of the Property: the client shall take reasonable and proper care of the property, its fixtures, fittings and furniture, in or around the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
9. Pets: well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement but must be kept under careful control at all times. We kindly ask that dogs are not permitted on the furniture or beds and that you do not leave them unattended at any time. To help preserve the beauty of Aird and the surrounding area it is expected that guests will be considerate of others when exercising their dogs. As there are sheep in the village we ask that your animals are treated with Frontline prior to arrival to avoid flea and tick problems. Please help the farmers by ensuring that dogs do not cause any distress to the sheep that freely roam the village and surrounding hills.
10. Liability: the owners shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owner's negligence.
11. Right of Entry: the owners reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
12. Guests are strongly advised to consider purchasing travel insurance, which, in the event of a cancellation and we are unable to re-let the property, should, in the majority of circumstances, ensure that a refund may be made by the insurance company.